Voice, Speech, Dialect and Public Speaking Coaching with Zach Campion
About the Artist
Zach Campion is a freelance voice, speech and dialect coach based in the DC/NOVA area. He works with a wide range of clients such as professional theatres, performers, and professionals looking to modify or acquire accents. DC AREA: Arena Stage: Right to Be Forgotten, Kleptocracy, Indecent, Sovereignty, The Price, Smart People; Signature Theatre: Heisenberg,The Gulf. Studio Theatre: Hand to God, Vietgone, The Remains, Terminus; Olney Theatre Center: Matilda, Labour of Love, The Invisible Hand, Aubergine, Annie, My Fair Lady, Sweeney Todd, On the Town; Ford's Theatre: The Wiz; Mosaic Theatre: Pilgrims Musa and Sheri in the New World. Mr. Campion is a certified teacher of Fitzmaurice Voicework® and is a member of the Studio Acting Conservatory faculty. EDUCATION: MFA in Theatre Pedagogy from Virginia Commonwealth University, BFA in Performance and Production from Texas State University.
Voice, Speech, Dialect, and Public Speaking Coaching with Zach Campion
- Vocal Coaching: Using Fitzmaurice Voicework® clients learn healthy vocal production techniques to develop a supported and confident vocal presence.
- Dialect Modification/Acquisition: Develop the tools to code-switch and increase flexibility in the articulation of sound. Learn techniques to acquire the sounds of any accent or dialect including the General American Dialect.
- Public Speaking: Hone solid presentation skills that can be applied to a wide range of public speaking situations. Manage stage fright, craft more engaging presentations, and integrate technology (i.e. microphones and PowerPoint).
- Corporate Workshops: Perfect for a corporate retreat or professional development, workshops are tailored to the interests and needs of the group in attendance. Topics include improving vocal presence, vulnerability, speech crafting, projection, relaxation, breath, and other related public speaking skills.
- Monologue/Scene Coaching: Technique based acting training in the spirit of Konstantin Stanislavski, Stella Adler, Uta Hagen. Guides actors with effective tools for living truthfully as their characters.
If you would like to consult with Zach, or find out more about his offerings prior to purchasing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
$100 - SINGLE 60-minute online coaching session
$300- SINGLE three-hour online corporate workshop
Packages (save 5% on individual sessions when you purchase a coaching package)
$285 - THREE 60-minute online coaching sessions
$475 - FIVE 60-minute online coaching sessions