As we continue to welcome audiences back to the Mead Center, please read our promises to ensure the health and safety of our patrons, artists, and staff.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- It is required that patrons wear masks while attending performances in our theaters.
- We recommend but do not require that patrons wear facial masks in our public, non-theater spaces, such as the Lower Lobby, Grand Lobby, Molly Smith Study, and café area. Staff, company, ushers, and approved caterers/vendors must still wear masks while interacting with the public.
- When required, masks must fully cover the mouth and nose. Masks with a valve, gaiters, scarves, etc. are not permitted.
- We ask any patron who feels ill to please stay home and utilize our many ticket exchange options. Our staff and volunteer ushers are expected to do the same.
- For superior air quality, we have upgraded our HVAC systems with MERV13 filters wherever possible per CDC recommendations.
ENHANCED CLEANING PROTOCOLS
- We disinfect door handles, counters, and all high touch surfaces prior to, during, and thoroughly after every performance or event rental.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the building.
- For a touchless experience, we issue electronic (print-at-home and mobile) tickets. Your mobile tickets are available on your "My Account" portal.
- In keeping with our new, touchless protocols, our ticket scanning is also contactless.
- Richard’s Place, our onsite café, continues to be closed, but packaged snacks and drink options are available at the concessions bar.
- Snacks and drinks are not allowed in the theater to prevent the need to remove one's mask. We encourage our patrons to utilize Arena Express. Arena Express allows patrons to order and pay for orders at the concession bar before the show begins so you have plenty of time to enjoy your refreshments at intermission.
- We know we continue to be in uncertain times. Rest assured that if for any reason we must cancel performances, we will honor your commitment to us by offering a full array of ticket exchange and refund options.
- If you are unable or uncomfortable attending in person, please contact us prior to your performance to learn more about our lenient exchange and credit policies.