At the Mead Center, we promise to ensure the health and safety of our patrons, artists, and staff.
Effective July 19, 2023:
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- We recommend, but do not require, that patrons wear facial masks whilst in our theater spaces.
- We are pleased to offer four mask required performances per production for the 2023/2024 season at Arena Stage. Please call the Sales Office at 202-488-3300 for a full list of our Mask Required Performances. When required, masks must fully cover the mouth and nose. Masks with a valve, gaiters, scarves, etc. are not permitted.
- We ask any patron who feels ill to please stay home and utilize our many ticket exchange options. Our staff and volunteer ushers are expected to do the same.
- For superior air quality, we have upgraded our HVAC systems with MERV13 filters wherever possible per CDC recommendations.
ENHANCED CLEANING PROTOCOLS
- We disinfect door handles, counters, and all high touch surfaces prior to, during, and thoroughly after every performance or event rental.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the building.
- For a touchless experience, we issue electronic “print-at-home” and mobile tickets. Your mobile tickets are may be accessed on your "My Account" portal.
- In keeping with our new touchless protocols, our ticket scanning is also contactless. If you require assistance with scanning your ticket, our ushers will be happy to assist you.
- To avoid the intermission crowds, we encourage our patrons to utilize Arena Express. Arena Express allows patrons to order and pay for orders at the concession bar before the show begins so you have plenty of time to enjoy your refreshments at intermission.
- If for any reason we must cancel performances, we will offer a full array of ticket exchange and refund options.
- If you are unable or uncomfortable attending in person, please contact us prior to your performance to learn more about our lenient exchange and credit policies.