At the Mead Center, we promise to ensure the health and safety of our patrons, artists, and staff.
Effective May 5, 2023:
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- We recommend but do not require that patrons wear facial masks in our theater except in our occasional mask-required performance.
- When required, masks must fully cover the mouth and nose. Masks with a valve, gaiters, scarves, etc. are not permitted.
- We ask any patron who feels ill to please stay home and utilize our many ticket exchange options. Our staff and volunteer ushers are expected to do the same.
- For superior air quality, we have upgraded our HVAC systems with MERV13 filters wherever possible per CDC recommendations.
ENHANCED CLEANING PROTOCOLS
- We disinfect door handles, counters, and all high touch surfaces prior to, during, and thoroughly after every performance or event rental.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the building.
- For a touchless experience, we issue electronic (print-at-home and mobile) tickets. Your mobile tickets are available on your "My Account" portal.
- In keeping with our new, touchless protocols, our ticket scanning is also contactless.
- Richard’s Place, our onsite café, continues to be closed, but packaged snacks and drink options are available at the concessions bar, and must be consumed before entering the theater.
- We encourage our patrons to utilize Arena Express[SB1] . Arena Express allows patrons to order and pay for orders at the concession bar before the show begins so you have plenty of time to enjoy your refreshments at intermission.
- If for any reason we must cancel performances, we will offer a full array of ticket exchange and refund options.
- If you are unable or uncomfortable attending in person, please contact us prior to your performance to learn more about our lenient exchange and credit policies.
Page updated April 28, 2023